Hong Kong is a center for education, where students from diverse part of the world are received to this country for their studies. And also, it is a great place for travel lovers and guests those who wish to visit and see the nation. When it comes to teaching, this nation maintains great standards. That is the reason each year numerous abroad student comes to Hong Kong for pursuing their higher education.
When compared to the students coming from diverse places of the planet, the students who are coming from the adjacent Asian nations are more in number. Particularly Indian students are more in the number who are benefiting from Hong Kong’s wonderful education which is catching the attention of a number of brilliant students from India. Hong Kong is the perfect option for the students who are in a plan to study abroad. So, in order to pursue higher schooling, the international students are required to apply for the Hong Kong student visa.
Once the student gets admitted by an institution, they are required to acquire a Hong Kong student visa. Every overseas student requires this visa whether they come for an exchange program or full-time studies. Usually, these overseas students require local sponsors, which are arranged by their educational institutions, with necessary supporting certificates. Usually, the immigration department needs the following documents, even if they may demand others depending on the exact conditions. Generally, it takes 6 weeks to complete the process of the visa application for study upon receiving of all the necessary certificates.
To study in this nation, the student requires one of the below pointed Hong Kong student visas. These visas are dependent on many features.
- University and Higher Education Students: For students who desire to pursue their education in this state at university level they need to have an admission letter from that particular university or college whether public or private. They need to confirm that they can assemble any fees that are required.
- For primary and secondary school students: If any student who wishes to attend their education in primary or secondary level school student they need to have an accepted offer letter from a private educational organization. So to achieve a Hong Kong student visa for a primary and secondary school student, the student should be between the age of 5 and 20 years and they also need to prove that they can meet their requirements and tuition fees.
- Professional Training: This the visa is applicable up to 12 months and for those who are not academic students but are able to study in the country as part of a company training scheme and are valid only while the applicant is in his/her training period. The sponsoring company financially supports the student with an agreement that the candidate will take delivery of training at the company’s location until the end of the approved period. After the completion of training, the student needs to go back to their motherland.
Therefore, there are some steps to be followed by the students to get the Hong Kong student visa:
- Need to fill the necessary forms or documents
- Submit an application for student visa requirements
- Need a sponsor