Quick Enquiry
Accomplish Your Dream with Hong Kong Immigration
Posted on: 04 Sep 2015  |   Tags: immigration , Migration , visa ,

Hong Kong is one of the most fortunate economies in Asia. If you wish to adventure life in this country, Hong Kong is providing many immigration programs for those who overseas citizens who want to live and work in this country. This county is offering ample of opportunities for the foreign citizens those who have the right skills and experience and enthusiastic to live and work in the country. Unlike the other countries, this country does not have immigration caps. The latest immigration policies introduced by this government made the hopeful migrants feel problem free to enter the country.

This country is offering various Hong Kong immigration programs especially for the overseas skilled workers

  • General Employment Policy (GEP): This program is accessible for those foreign applicants with the relevant job offer from the employer of this country and should have the right combination of skills and experience needed for this job.
  • General Points Test (GPT): This GTP program is a point based system similar to the immigration schemes offered by the Australia and UK. Under this program, the applicant’s age, qualification, language skills, and work experience are taken under consideration and base on that their scores are issued. Candidates applying through this scheme are not necessary to have any job offer from a Hong Kong employer. The minimum score for qualifying this test is 80 points.
The desired foreign citizens those who want to migrate to this country need to know about the various visas provided by this country. Depending upon the purpose of your stay the type of visa varies like

Different types of Hong Kong Visas:

  • Work visa: the applicant needs a work visa in order to work in the country and also should have a sponsorship from the employer who is going to hire you. The candidate’s work experience, academic qualification is considered and the processing time is 6 weeks.
  • Student visa: In order to study in this country the sponsored educational institution must apply for the visa on behalf of you.
  • Permanent Residence: The applicants those who want to apply for the PR should show a proof of their living in the country since 7 years. Once you get a PR you can live and work anywhere in the country without a visa.
  • Guest visa: This visa is for those who want to visit the country for a short time on a business trip or on a tourist purpose the applicants should apply for this visa to the Chinese consulate. Some countries like Italy, U.S, Germany can visit without this visa.
The above mentioned are various visas and programs offered by the Hong Kong immigration department to help the overseas migrants or travelers who are willing to move to this country for working, studying or living permanently.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon