Alberta is the most populous province of the country. It is located in western Canada; this is the most socially and economically active province. Alberta has natural resources. Once you receive Alberta Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will speed-up the overall immigration process
Major immigration streams:
- Employer-Driven Stream
- Strategic Recruitment Stream
- Self-Employed Farmer Stream
Employer-Driven Stream allows employers to nominate workers to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program for Canada immigration. In the same way, the candidate has a comfort of knowing that their job prospects are bright after becoming permanent residents, and employers can more easily retain the personnel they need. This stream consists of 3 sub-categories
- Semi-Skilled Worker Category – who have received a full-time job offer from the Alberta employer is an eligible for semi-skilled employment.
- Skilled Worker Category – Those who have a permanent, full-time job offer, that person is eligible for skilled occupation.
- International Graduate Category – Who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada, hold a valid Post-Graduation Work Permit and have received a permanent, full-time job offer from the Alberta employer.
Strategic Recruitment Stream
This stream agrees to skilled workers to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program without employer help.
In this stream having 3 different categories:
- Engineering Occupations Category – This category was designed for designers, engineers, and drafters with the Alberta work experience. candidate should work in one of the designated occupations.
- Post-Graduate Worker Category – who have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Alberta, and who are presently working in the Alberta in an eligible occupation on a Post-Graduation Work Permit.
- Compulsory and Optional Trades Category –Recognized Trader or Alberta Qualification Certificate holders may be eligible under this category. Individuals must be residing in Alberta on a valid work permit at the time of application and work in a compulsory or optional trade.
Self-Employed Farmer Stream
It allows persons with farming experience and by using the personal funds to buy and develop a farm in the Alberta, and then the person is eligible to apply for Canada PR.