Australia is one of the wonderful countries for the immigrants. It has designed different visas for those who are looking to permanently reside in the country.
Australia permanent residency benefits
• Eligible to live and work in the country permanently
• Access to entire job market of Australia and option to earn at par with Australian citizens
• Dependent spouse and children can also accompany along
• Become Australian citizen after 4 years of stay
• Free healthcare benefits for the entire family
• Live, work and settle in New Zealand after 2 years of continuous stay in Australia on PR
• Free education for children till 18 years.
Visa categories under Australian PR
• Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
• Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
• Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
• Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187).
Apply through Point Based System:
Australia follows a point based system. The point based system helps to select right candidates to boost Australian economy. Following factors are considered to understand eligibility of a candidate under the points based system:
• English language fluency
• Qualification from Australia
• Family Sponsorship (Relevant visa)
• Work experience
Under point-based visa, the candidate’s occupation should be listed under the list of eligible skilled occupations.