• F1 Student Visa Program for Overseas Students
    Posted on : 06 Oct 2015  |  Category: USA Immigration ,
    Overseas students who are willing to study in the U.S can apply for this F1 visa which is a non-immigrant visa issued to an international student who is planning to enter the country for higher studies. Students under this F-1 visa need to continue the minimum course requirement for a full-time student position. The students can stay behind in the country up to sixty days upon the length of time it takes to finish the....Read More
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon